Small Tips and Tricks : Power App – format for site column of type – Person or Group
Greetings for the day !!!
Today new tip – This is related to format for displaying value for of column type “Person or Group” in Power App form
- We have a SharePoint list having column “Reviewer” of type “Person or Group” as shown in below fig
- We have customized Power App form
- Reviewer column appearing as drop-down as shown in below fig
- We have published form to SharePoint
- As we tried to add new item it showing user in claim format and in searching also it showing in user claim format as shown in below fig
- Actually we are expecting user should be in “Display Name” format
- Reason behind this is the value of properties of respective field – “DisplayFields” / “SearchFields” as value “[“Claims”]” as shown in below fig
- We need to change the value of “DisplayFields” property to “[“DisplayName”,”Email”,”Picture”]”
- Also we need to change the value of “SearchFields” property to “[“DisplayName”]“
Thanks for reading. If its worth at least reading once, kindly please like and share !!! SHARING IS CARING 🙂
Enjoy the beautiful life !!! Have a FUN !!! HAVE A SAFE LIFE !!! TAKE CARE 🙂
You must log in to post a comment.