Microsoft Teams : New features – Background effects
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂 I hope we all are safe:) STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY 🙂 STAY HOME 🙂
Today, we will discuss one more new cool feature to Microsoft Teams – Background effects 🙂
This feature allows meeting attendees to customize video background from list of pre-selected images. This feature is generally available.
From Mid-May there will be one feature available to upload the own custom images for the attendees.
Lets try it out 🙂
- I have a video call with my colleague as shown in below Fig, in a call when I click on those 3 dots (…), option menu opens, there we have an option to set the background effects – “Show background effects” as in below fig
- As we have clicked on option “Show background effects”, in right side “Background settings” pane opens as shown in below Fig
- Currently we have limited options as shown in below Fig
- From Mid-May we have option to upload our custom image
- We can select the any image available from the given images
- Once we selected the image, at bottom of the page we have two options available
- Apply and turn on the video
- We can have Preview as well how it will look like
- In below image, my preview is visible
- If Preview is OK, we can “Apply and turn on the video” again 🙂
Thanks for reading 🙂 If its worth at least reading once, kindly please like and share. SHARING IS CARING 🙂
Enjoy the beautiful life 🙂 Have a FUN 🙂 HAVE A SAFE LIFE 🙂 TAKE CARE 🙂
You must log in to post a comment.