Small Tricks and Tips – Microsoft 365 administration- Usage reports – How to navigate
Greetings for the day!!!
This is very short article but repeatedly used in other articles so thinking to write.
In this article we will discuss how to navigate to – Microsoft 365 Usage Reports
- Navigate to Microsoft 365 admin center either through office 365 portal or from direct URL – https://admin.microsoft.com/
- From office portal – navigate to URL – https://portal.office.com
- We have detailed article for navigating to Microsoft 365 admin center – Microsoft 365 – Navigating to Microsoft 365 admin center
- Once we are on Microsoft 365 admin center, we could navigate to “Reports” section as
- As in above fig, from left pane, click on “Reports” section
- Sub menu will appear – click on “Usage” link
- On click of “Usage” link, we will be redirected to “reportsUsage” blade as in below fig
- From “reportUsage” blade / “Usage” page, we have various options available to view different Microsoft 365 product reports as in above fig
- We could navigate through left pane, and navigate to various product reports
Thanks for reading !!! HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME AHEAD !!!
[…] Small Tricks and Tips – Microsoft 365 administration- Usage reports – How to navigate – https://knowledge-junction.in/2023/04/06/small-tricks-and-tips-microsoft-365-administration-usage-re… […]
You must log in to post a comment.