Microsoft Teams – feature update – now we can change the default location (Downloads folder) for downloading Team files
Greetings for the day!!!
Today new small finding so sharing
Feature update – Now we can change the default location (Downloads folder) for downloading Teams files
- In Teams Desktop client, click on “…” left side to profile photo as shown in below figure
- Pop-up will appear, click on “Settings” options
- As we click on “Settings” , “Settings” dialog will appear as shown in below figure
- From the “Settings” dialog click on “Files and links” option
- As we click on “Files and links“, we have option – “Downloads” – default location (Downloads folder) for downloading files
- There is “Change” button, on click of “Change” button we can update the location for downloaded files
- We have also an option – “Always ask where to save downloaded file” – this will allow us to select the location for files when we download the files
Thanks for reading !!! HAVE a FANTASTIC LEARNING 🙂
You must log in to post a comment.