Introduction to Python
Hi All, introduction to Python article is here 👇
And audio of the article is also Available it is posted at the bottom of the article #have a look
• Python high level programming language
• It was created by Guido van Rossum, and first released on February 20, 1991
• Python was designed to solve real-world problems faced by an expert programmer
• Building blocks of Python: Standard libraries in Python, notion of class, object and method.
AFeatures of Python:
- Easy to understand = Less development time
- Free and open source
- High-level language
- Portable – works on Windows/Linux/Mac
- Fun to work with 🙂
Types of Comments: There are two types of comments in python :
- Single line comments – Written using # (pound/hash symbol)
- Multi-line comments – Written using ‘’’ Comment ‘’’ or “”” Comment “””.
Operators in Python : The following are some common operators in Python:
- Arithmetic Operators (+, -, *, /, etc.)
- Assignment Operators (=, +=, -=, etc.)
- Comparison Operators (==, >=, <=, >, <, !=, etc.)
- Logical Operators (and, or, not
Some uses :
- Creating web applications
- Data science and machine learning
- Academic research
- Automation and many more
Q – Why Python learning is easier for beginners? => Python is one of the easiest programming languages to learn. The reason being:
• Simple Elegant Syntax – Python’s syntax is human readable this allows you to focus on the programming logic rather than the syntax.
• Expressiveness of the language – Python allows you to write programs having greater functionality with fewer lines of code.
Q – Why is it called Python? =>At the time when he began implementing Python, Guido van Rossum was also reading the published scripts from “Monty Python’s Flying Circus”, a BBC comedy series from the 1970s.
Van Rossum thought he needed a name that was short, unique, and slightly mysterious, so he decided to call the language Python.
Thank you 🙂 friend I put the audio of the above article 👇 hear it I guess it will helpfully for you all
[…] Introduction to Python – https://knowledge-junction.com/2021/08/27/introduction-to-python/ […]
You must log in to post a comment.