Tableau server – OneDrive connection : Resolving error – “AADSTS7000112: Application ‘b138251a-837d-4d8f-b75d-e05cdc6e1b09′(Tableau Server) is disabled.” – Update setting in Azure AD for app
Greetings for the day!!!
Background / Details :
- We are connecting to OneDrive from Tableau Server
- Whenever we connect with new App either with SharePoint OR OneDrive, app is registered in AZURE AD and we can see app under “EnterPrise applications” as
- But then issue occurred when user trying to connect the OneDrive from Tableau
- I have trial account for Tableau
Steps to connect OneDrive from Tableau
- I am logged in Tableau with my trial account as
- Once logged in successfully, from right top corner, New >> Published Data Source as
- As we click on “Published Data Source” we will be redirected to “Connect to Data” page as
- To connect either with SharePoint or OneDrive we need to sign in with our tenant account
- As we click on “OneDrive” to connect, we get Sign in popup and get following error
Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.AADSTS7000112: Application ‘b138251a-837d-4d8f-b75d-e05cdc6e1b09′(Tableau Server) is disabled.
- In Azure AD, there is setting – “Enabled for users to sign-in?” for every app, and this setting selected as “No” as shown in below figures
- By having value “No” to “Enabled for users to sign-in?” setting means user cant access this app, for more details please have a look at below image
- To connect successfully we need to enable “Enabled for users to sign-in?” setting
- Once we enable the “Enabled for users to sign-in?” setting we could successfully connect to OneDrive from Tableau as
Thanks for reading!!! Please feel free to discuss / share thoughts / any question !!!
HAVE A GREAT TIME AHEAD!!! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂