Small Tricks and Tips : PowerApps – Updating form display size – setting custom Height and Width – required when more SharePoint list fields and more form height is required
Greetings for the day!!!
Today new small tip – How to update PowerApp form display size
Background / Use Case
- We have SharePoint list and we customized new form using PowerApps form
- Since our SharePoint list have more fields few fields are not getting visible on the form
- It was default size of the form as
- We can set the custom height and width from the Settings
- Navigate to Settings by File >> Settings >> Display >> Size
- Select the “Custom” option in Size drop-down
- Update the Width and Height
- “Change app screen size” dialog box will appear, click on “Apply“
- Once changes applied, we will see the form changes.
- This is useful when there are more fields and more height is required for the form
Thanks !!! HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!!!
You must log in to post a comment.