Microsoft 365 : Yammer – Major Update – Retirement of Yammer IP Range
Greetings for the day!!!
Today one more new major update related to Yammer
Major Update – Retirement of Yammer IP Range. Microsoft plan to stop acknowledging the IP ranges and hide the feature from all customers by late September
- In March Microsoft announced that they are retiring the ability to specify an IP Range from where users can access Yammer
- By late September Microsoft is hiding the feature from the Yammer security settings
- We will no longer see the option to set the IP ranges
- Customers / Admins who have already specified an IP Range will be able to make changes and turn them off through September 30th.
- After September 30th, Yammer IP Ranges will no longer be utilized, and the feature will no longer be available on the Security Settings page
- Microsoft is recommending using “Azure Conditional Access Policies“
- We have detailed article on Azure Conditional access – Cloud Security – Azure Active Directory authentication – Configuring Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) with Conditional Access – Part 4 please have a look once.
Thanks for reading !! If its worth at least reading once, kindly please like and share !!! SHARING IS CARING 🙂
Enjoy the beautiful life !! Have a FUN !! HAVE A SAFE LIFE !! TAKE CARE 🙂
You must log in to post a comment.