Small Tricks and Tips – Azure – How to view the permissions that our account have in the subscription from Azure Portal
Greetings for the day!!!
Today small AZURE tip which I got to know so sharing 🙂
Details / Background
- In my organization, my AZURE support team assigned the subscription to me
- So I need to know what are the permissions are given to my account in assigned subscription
- Since we have couple of subscriptions as well, for me need to check my account permissions for different subscriptions
We have very good detailed article on AZURE Subscription – please have a look once – Azure : simplifying concepts – discussing Azure Subscription in detail- helps in preparing Azure certifications and interview – https://knowledge-junction.in/2023/02/17/azure-simplifying-concepts-discussing-azure-subscription-in-detail-helps-in-preparing-azure-certifications-and-interviews/
Steps to verify the permissions of our account for selected Subscription from AZURE portal
- Log In to AZURE portal – https://portal.azure.com
- Select our username in the upper-right corner
- Select the ellipsis button (“…”) for more options.
- Then select My permissions
- On click on “My permissions” we will be redirected to – “MyAccess.ReactView” page
- Here we have only one subscription – “Free Trial“
- If we have multiple subscriptions assigned then select the appropriate subscription from the “Subscriptions” drop-down
- If we see my user is “Administrator” for the selected subscription
Thanks for reading !!! HAPPY LEARNING AHEAD 🙂
You must log in to post a comment.