Microsoft 365 – Major update – Twitter web part retiring – if we are using on our sites – need to take an action – need to remove
Greetings for the day!!!
Today small bue new Microsoft 365 major update
Microsoft 365 MAJOR UPDATE – Twitter web part is retiring
- Microsoft published news / major update on 28 July 23 that Twitter web part is retiring
- Users no longer can add Twitter WebPart on there SharePoint site pages
- Twitter web part will be removed from the web part toolbox, as well as from any Microsoft-produced site templates.
Nothing to see here – yet
- If in our organization we are not using the Twitter web part or has disabled in SharePoint in Microsoft 365 then this notification can be ignored
What we need to prepare in our organization
- SharePoint administrators should consider removing the Twitter web part from their SharePoint pages. This can be done manually via the page authoring experience.
When this change will happen – This change will happen in mid September
Thanks for reading! HAVE a FANTASTIC LEARNING ! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂