Microsoft 365 : SharePoint online / OneDrive – NEW FEATURE – Colored folders – ms try to make our LIFE COLORFUL :) – nice feature
Greetings for the day!!! Today sharing small new feature related to OneDrive and SharePoint online
New Feature : Now its possible to have colorize folders with a pre-set range of 16 colors.
- This feature will allow users to colorize their folders with a pre-set range of 16 colors
- This colorization is applicable to both new and already existing folders.
- This feature will be available in OneDrive for Business as well as SharePoint Document Libraries
- Create a folder in SPO site document library as in below fig
- While creating folder we will get an option to choose folder color
- Select the color which we want to set for our new folder
- Here we choose the color “Green” and it looks like as in below figure
- This feature is also supported in OneDrive as
- We could also change the color of existing folder
- In OneDrive, we are changing the color of existing folder as
- Select the folder, click on “…” and select option – Folder color
- Here we are selecting “Dark Red” color
- It looks like as in below fig
Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID – 124980
When this will happen in standard release
- Rollout will begin in late August 2023 and is expected to be complete by early October 2023.
Thanks for reading! If you think this is useful, kindly please like and share! HAVE a FANTASTIC LEARNING ! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂