Microsoft 365 : Yammer – New features rolling out – Nested replies to comment, Deep-linking, Delete comment
Greetings for the day 🙂 LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂
Today discussing couple of very good features of Yammer which are in rolling out phase
- Nested Replies
- Now it is possible to have multiple replies to particular comment as shown in below fig
- Deep Linking :
- Now Yammer can show the specific comment or nested reply when it notifies about an update
- For example, if someone clicks Like on one of our nested replies, we won’t have to sort through a full conversation thread to see which response the notification is for
- Following is the demonstration – User “Third User” likes reply from Comment 2 of user “Prasham Sabadra” and when user “Prasham Sabadra” clicks on it, user is directly see the respective reply or exact respective message
- Deleting Comments :
- Now yammer allows deleting comment
- Once comment is deleted it shows message – “This comment has been deleted.“
Timelines / When this will happen : This change will begin rolling this out in late September (previously early September) and expect to complete rollout by the end of December (previously early October).
M365 roadmap associated with this change : Roadmap ID 70809.
Our other Yammer related articles – https://knowledge-junction.in/category/technology-articles/m365/yammer/
Thanks for reading 🙂 HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AHEAD 🙂