Small Tricks and Tips : Microsoft Teams – Getting Tenant ID from Microsoft Teams.
“Choose to shine”
Hope you all are doing well.
Earlier we get the Tenant ID from Azure Active Directory admin center, SharePoint admin center, through PowerShell cmdlet.
Now we can get the Tenant ID from Microsoft Teams also.
Today in this article I am going to discuss about how to get Tenant ID from Microsoft Teams.
Also we have good number of Small Tricks and Tips, please have a look.
- Go to office.com, and sign in to our M365 account – https://www.office.com/?auth=2
- Launch Teams from Office365 app launcher.
- Click on Teams and select any team we have.
- Click on (…) of the Team.
- Click on Get link to team.
- Copy the link to the team.
- Paste the link on a notepad.
- Now we have the Group ID and Tenant Id in the link.
Hope this article will help us to find Tenant ID and Group ID of the team from Microsoft Teams.
Also get my article updates on my social media handles.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/KhasimShaik2009
Thank you for your support, will catch up with new article soon.
Keep learning and keep smiling.
Have a great day.