Small Tips and Tricks – Microsoft Teams : How to set / update Theme – option in New Teams
Greetings for the day!!!
Today new small learning so sharing.
I am using new Teams and got notification for setting Theme.
In new Teams we have more options for Themes.
I have applied dark theme and it looks like
How to update Theme in Teams
- Go to the Teams Settings
- On top right corner – click on eclipse – three dots (…)
- On click, pane will appear with various options
- Click on “Settings” as shown in below fig
- As we click on “Settings” as in above fig, we will be navigating to “Settings” dialog as shown in below fig
- From “Settings” dialog, navigate to – “Appearance and accessibility” as shown in above fig
- On “Appearance and accessibility” we have on option to update the Theme
- Currently following options are available
- Follow operating system theme – this is default one
- High contrast
- Select the Theme which we want to set
Thanks for reading 🙂 If its worth at least reading once, kindly please like and share 🙂 SHARING IS CARING 🙂
Enjoy the beautiful life 🙂 Have a FUN 🙂 HAVE A SAFE LIFE 🙂