Azure – Networking – Part 8 – PowerShell To Create An Application Gateway With URL-Based Routing Configuration- 2
Today I will continue with our last article Create An Application Gateway With URL-Based Routing Configuration- 1 . As I said in last article, in this article I would only go through the power shell used in my last article. We need to copy and run it in Azure Cloud Shell.
This power-shell will create and configure one Azure Application Gateway to support URL-Based Routing.
Tool Installation Articles :
- Configure Azure Command Line Interface ( Azure CLI) On Windows
- Configure PowerShell For Microsoft Azure Az Module On Windows
Previous Azure Series :
- Learn Basics Of Azure Networking In 100 Hours
- Learn Basics Of Microsoft Azure Storage services
- Learn Basic Of Azure Active Directory And Azure Identity And Access Management
- Azure DevOps – Learn at one place
- Learn Basics Of Lift-And-Shift Migration To Azure
If you have missed our previous articles on networking, please check them in following links.
Next Article : Part 9 – Configure Custom Domain In Azure DNS
I have attached a file here with this article. This file is not a “ps1” file but it contains all power-shell script which used in our last presentation. The base of the following power-shell is from MS document. It is modified as per our requirement. To download the file please click Download button.
Thanks for reading 🙂 . My next article of this series is Part 9 – Configure Custom Domain In Azure DNS .
Keep reading, share your thoughts, experiences. Feel free to contact us to discuss more. If you have any suggestion / feedback / doubt, you are most welcome.
Stay tuned on Knowledge-Junction, will come up with more such articles.