Small Tips and Tricks – Microsoft Teams – Setting File open preference for Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
Greetings for the day!!!
Today new tip related to opening documents / files in Microsoft Teams.
Actually I was not aware this setting and I do not want to open files in Teams itself. Today got to know about this setting – “File open preference” so sharing . SHARING IS CARING 🙂
Tip – How to set File open preference for Word, PowerPoint and excel documents in Microsoft Teams.
Details / Steps –
- In Microsoft Teams, from left pane select Files as shown in below fig
- On click of Files, in right side Files pane will open as shown in below fig
- From top navigation section, from right side, click on three dots (…) before the tenant name – as shown in below fig
- We will be redirected to Files settings as shown in below fig
- From Files settings in Teams, select Files as in below fig
- And we have setting “File open preference” as shown in below fig
- Currently we have two options available
- Teams – This is default option
Thanks for reading. If its worth at least reading once, kindly please like and share !!! SHARING IS CARING 🙂
Enjoy the beautiful life !!! Have a FUN !!! HAVE A SAFE LIFE !!! TAKE CARE 🙂