SharePoint 2016 – resolving site creation issue – There is no file with URL ‘_catalogs/wp/DocumentSetProperties.dwp’ in this Web
Greetings for the day!!!
Today small article with new issue and solution 🙂
- We are migrating our SharePoint 2013 application to SharePoint 2016
- We have Windows 2022 standard edition
- We started preparing SharePoint 2016 server, downloaded from – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=51493
- We have successfully installed SharePoint 2016 server
- Central admin is opening properly
- We could successfully create the web application
- But when we started creating our first site collection we got the issue
- Even though we tried with PowerShell but no luck
ISSUE / ERROR – There is no file with URL ‘_catalogs/wp/DocumentSetProperties.dwp’ in this Web
- Since this error is came first time, of course bit googling
- After bit googling it seems one of the SECURITY update is not installed – KB4011244
- We can download and install this SECURITY update from – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4011244/descriptionofthesecurityupdateforsharepointserver2016november14-2017
- As we successfully installed this SECURITY update we are successfully able to create the site collections 🙂
Thanks for reading the article !!! Please feel free to discuss in case any issues / suggestions / thoughts / questions !!!
HAVE A GREAT TIME AHEAD !!! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂
You must log in to post a comment.